Stephen Spicer Solo Exhibition “On The Edge” from Friday 8th March continuing until 23rd March 2019.
A selection of works by Spicer will include, Cubism and Realism paintings through time.
Given the scope of work included in this exhibition which covers over a fifty-year period, there were four distinct periods and styles representing Spicer’s paintings and places in process: Cornwall, London, Piedmont Italy and East Sussex.
- “Back Catalogue Sale” from 17th January to 30th January 2019
One painting of each gallery artist)
- Christmas Exhibition from 16th November to 23rd December 2018
(Mixed -Various artists) Including Etchings, Photography & Ceramics
- Summer Exhibition 2018 from July 17th – August 28th 2018
(Graduates & New Artists)
- “The Painters” April – May 2017 – (Original Land & Seascape Paintings)
- Between The Spaces ” Solo Exhibition Stephen Spicer PH.D September 2017
- “A History of Stonehenge” in Reconstruction Paintings & Sketches by Peter Dunn. July-August 2016
- Open Exhibition of Mixed Artists November 2015