The Summer Exhibition Part 11 2020 will continue with new artworks & artists as well as some of our regular exhibitors with new works. Covid protocol will be observed for customer safety.
SUMMER EXHIBITION Part 1
The Summer Exhibition 2020 will introduce 7 new artists as well as some of our regular exhibitors with new works. From 26th June. Covid protocol will be observed for customer safety.
- Previous Exhibitions:
- Richard Gower “Reflections” Solo Exhibition 2020
- Summer Exhibition 2019: /
- Red Dot Sale: https://mcneillgallery.com/red-dotsale/
- Abstract & Representational Exhibition 26th April – 24th May
- Stephen Spicer Solo exhibition “On the Edge” March 2019
- “Christmas Exhibition” from 16th November to 23rd December 2018
(Mixed -Various artists) Including Etchings, Photography & Ceramics
- “Summer Exhibition” 2018 from July 17th – August 28th 2018
(Graduates & New Artists)
- “The Painters” April – May 2017 – (Original Land & Seascape Paintings)
- “Between The Spaces ” Solo Exhibition Stephen Spicer PH.D September 2016
- “A History of Stonehenge” in Reconstruction Paintings & Sketches by Peter Dunn.
- “Summer Exhibition” June – July 2016
- “Open Exhibition” of Mixed Artists November 2015